Pages

25 February 2013

Nail Varnish of the Week

Like many females, I have a bit of an addiction to nail varnish. I own hundreds and tend to go out and buy a new one every time I get a bit of money. I frequently plan my entire outfit around the latest colour of varnish I've fallen in love with. I love nail varnish as it can alter the entire tone of an outfit. If you're wearing a little black dress it can become gothic with black nails, poppy and bright with some vibrant pink nails or classy with a classic red. Following on from my 80s theme (check my last post!) this week I've been obsessed with Barry M's shade 'Silver Multi Glitter' (shade 338). It's a wonderfully sparkly silver with small glitter particles so it's not to over the top. It's also amazingly versatile as you can layer it over a colourful base and the colour will show through giving the glitter a whole new look. I'm currently wearing it with just a clear base coat underneath:


3 comments:

  1. Oooh I've not tried this one yet, I'll have to give it a go! I'm obsessed with Barry M! Check out my blog I'm also a girl on a budget!

    x

    http://kitsch-kouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!!

    Come check out my first giveaway!!

    Des
    http://desloveless.blogspot.com/2013/02/taddle-tell-necklace-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete